Thank you for joining us for the fourth episode of Just One More Row! Are you ready for our Christmas Stocking Knit-A-Long? We hope you’ll join us!
A Very Knitty Christmas
What Brittany got:
- the go-ahead to get her Kromski Sonata
- fiber from Dana (corriedale that Dana dyed)
- handdyed polwarth by MidnightPurls (given by Dana)
- the Linen Stitch Scarf pattern
- Koigu Painter’s Palette Premium Merino yarn
- Addi lace needles
- Boutique Knits book
What Dana got:
- the third and fourth stitch dictionaries by Barbara Walker
- money towards her Little Gem
- merino roving from Pigeonroof Studios
- color 1 and color 2 of mulberry sliver and BFL roving from Tyrannosaurus Knits
- mixed bfl roving from Miss Babs
Brittany won the grand prize in KnitCents’ 1-year-podcast-anniversary contest! She won a set of KnitPicks nickel-plated Options needles and a skein of Capra yarn! Congrats to Rachel of the KnitCents podcast on her anniversary, and we wish her many, many more!!
On The Needles/Bobbins
Dana mentions the KnitMeter, a nifty way to keep track of your knitting/spinning yardage!!
New In The Queue
Dana: Nine Dwindling Cables by Yarn Owl (free), Down the Rabbit-Hole by Kimberly Pieper (free), Sea Turtle Socks by Dee Anna Rendall ($5 on Ravelry, mentioned by StevieBee), Sin Miedo by Ruth Garcia-Alcantud ($6 on Twist Collective, mentioned by marama)
If I Was A Rich Girl
Our Favorite Sock Yarns
Brittany mentions the No Purl Monkeys pattern.
- will start January 9, will end on February 6 at midnight CST.
- please use the Chatter Thread on the Ravelry group for all chatting, and post your FO only in the FO Thread!
- use your pattern and yarn of choice (no miniatures/ornaments please!!)
- a great opportunity to try a new technique, or even to try knitting socks for the first time!
- if you finish by midnight February 6, you’ll be entered into the drawing to win one of three prizes via the Random Number Generator!
- the prizes are: a skein of handspun and handdyed Dorset yarn by Dana, a knitting project bag by Erin.Lane, and three sets of stitchmarkers from EB Crafts
- Dana is making the Royal Christmas Stocking by Tobi Beck, and Brittany is making the Falling Snow Stocking by Jennifer Hoel