Episode 35: Impending Bliss!
Hi and thanks for joining us for episode 35 of Just One More Row! 🙂
Today’s episode is brought to you by KnittinK. What happens when you turn a spandex-loving comic book fan into a fiberista? KnittinK Comic Book + Geekery inspired yarn & fiber of course. Featuring handspun yarns, handdyed yarns in a myriad of bases & handdyed fiber, you name the flavor of geekery, and we’ve done it: Marvel, DC, Image, and Indie. We feature colorways inspired by Dr Who, Dr Seuss, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, and of course Harry Potter. You can find KnittinK yarns and fibers at http://www.dyeknittinkdye.com.
On The Needles/Bobbins/Spindles:
Dana: Wanda Nell, Beach Baby striped socks, bouquet wraps for the wedding (1 for bride’s bouquet, 2 for bridesmaids’ bouquets, 2 for mothers’ nosegays)
If I Was A Rich Girl:
Dana: Alexandra’s Crafts Upright Horizontal Lazy Kate in Cherry ($90)
Brittany: mojo for knitting and life in general.
Review: Cutest Ever Baby Knits by Val Pierce (~$13.57 on Amazon)
Review: Essential Baby by Debbie Bliss (~$15.45 on Amazon)
- Contest Winners from Episode 34’s contest (picked by AdyBee, the genius behind KnittinK): #4 cperrine for her Effie Trinket colorway suggestion and #25 krust for her Coraline colorway suggestion! Winners, please get in touch with Dana prior to April 24 so she can get your prizes out before she leaves on her honeymoon! Thank you to everyone who entered, and to AdyBee for offering up such awesome prizes!
- May’s first episode: please send us your questions or discussion ideas, as we’re recording it ahead of time (Dana will be on her honeymoon).
- Cristi (turtlegirl76) is offering a great discount to our listeners who are interested in getting her patterns! JOMR12 gets you 20% off of any pattern in her Ravelry pattern store. Thanks Cristi!
- Dana’s shop announcement: her Sunday shop update has now been moved to 8pm EST on Mondays, so that she can have weekends off. Thanks so much for all of your support of her shop! 🙂
- Thanks so much for the iTunes reviews and star ratings! They mean so much to both of us!
- Shownotes can be find on our blog at justonemorerowpodcast.wordpress.com or you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow us on twitter @justonemorerow.