Episode 54: FO-show
Thank you for joining us for episode 54 of Just One More Row! This episode is brought to you by Cakewalk Yarns.
Cakewalk Yarns look different for a reason! We wanted a beautiful skein (for The Collection) that
wouldn’t disappoint when knit up. So, we developed a unique dyeing process to achieve our signature speckled yarns.
Don’t overthink it, just add knitting! The result is a truly beautiful piece; flecked with random color that’s a joy to wear!
During February, Just One More Row listeners receive a 10% discount! You’ll find Cakewalk Yarns on Etsy.com
Review: Tangerine Designs Sweater Bag
- This is a fantastic and HUGE bag! It doesn’t have any inside pockets, but that’s ok. It measures 15 inches tall, 20 inches across when flat, it has a 8 x 12 inch rectangle flat bottom and a 9 inch handle. Its rectangular bottom means it stands up well on its own. It has a drawstring with lock so you can keep pets and children out of your knitting. It easily holds a sweater’s quantity of yarn, or in Dana’s case, an entire afghan’s worth! It is made with TD’s signature interfaced fabric with cute lining, no exposed seams, really excellent construction. Dana can’t recommend this bag enough!
- from ncflower: “As a follow-up to the podcast about different ways of coloring yarn, I would love to hear if there is a way to tell from looking at the skin whether it is variegated, self-striping or what–other than knitting it, that is.”
- from cperrine/micheles1956: “I would like to hear more about matching patterns to [variegated, self-striping, etc. yarns]. Thank you!” Self-striping: Hermione’s Everyday Socks, Vanilla Bean, Afterthought Heel Socks; Variegated: Aquaphobia, Leyburn, Don’t Cage Me In, Feather and Fan, Monkeys (Dana’s pair), Knitting Socks with Handpainted Yarn by Carol Sulcoski
– Shipping hike- Dana’s blog post (and the blog post she got her increase percentages from)
– We’re going to MDSW! (May 4-5) We’re going on the Bliss Bus!
– Thank you to the new people who have joined our group! And if you like our podcast, be sure to recommend us to your friends! 🙂
– Thank you SO MUCH to Cakewalk Yarns for sponsoring us! We love you, Rose!