Episode 76: Hot Flashes!
Thank you for joining us for episode 76 of JOMR! This month we are proud to be sponsored by Bird Leg Bags.
(for some reason Dana and Brittany both thought it was episode 80. Sorry for any confusion! It’s definitely 76!)
Birdlegbags.com is the place to go when shopping for zippered project bags. Bird Leg Bags is a family business owned and operated by Vickie and Danny Knestaut from their home in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania. Bird Leg Bags specializes in superior construction, a broad variety of bag sizes and styles, and an attention to detail honed by Vickie’s many years of seamstress and customer service experience. Every bag features top-stitched and reinforced zippers, heavyweight interfacing, high quality fabrics in fun designs, and hand-beaded zipper pulls. When you need a bag that’s made to last, you need a bag from Bird Leg Bags!
Stash Stories: 2014 Goals- “Mindfulness”
Dana: Be more mindful and plan ahead
– only have 10 WIPs or less at the end of 2014
– finish 14 pairs of socks
– knit more with my own yarn, both commercial handdyed and handspun
– knit 12 projects from my current library of books (try for one per month) and only buy books that I want to knit 3/4 of what’s in them.
– support new-to-me businesses
– Stop knitting mindless stockinette just because you don’t have to think about it.
– be more monogamous
– bigger projects
– focus on older stash
* FibroFibers giveaway: 2-98: winner is #33 lasknit2! Congrats Lisa! We’ll put you in touch with Jen!
* Bird Leg Bags is giving JOMR listeners an exclusive coupon code for January! Listen for the code in the episode for 10% off your order!
Into The Wool Retreat Announcements:
* We have 14 spots available after having some spots open up.