Episode 81: Migrant Yarn Worker
Thank you for joining us for Episode 81 of Just One More Row! This month we are proud to be sponsored by Unwind Yarn Company.
At Unwind Yarn Company, we are always looking for ways to become your go-to source for gorgeous indie-dyed yarns and fibers. New colorways are appearing in the shop practically every week, and we are excited to be collaborating with some of your favorite designers to bring you fun and exciting new patterns to knit with our yarns! Shop updates are on Tuesdays at 4pmET, and you can find us in person at Stitches South in Atlanta this April! To shop our online store, visit unwindyarncompany.com.
Stash Stories: Oldest Yarn in Your Stash and Why is it Still There?
Thanks to Dianne of Suburban Stitcher for suggesting this topic!
Dana: Elspeth Lavold Silky Wool– it’s there because I can’t think of anything to use it for! (the pattern mentioned is actually called Branching Out, from Knitty)
Brittany: Schoeller+Stahl Ole – it’s there, but believe me I’ve tried to use it all!! (the pattern mentioned is Rolling Rock)
Clean Slate Challenge Prize Draw:
1. Hiwassee Creek Dyeworks custom dyed skein of self-striping: trixilulu (contact Dana)
2. FibroFibers custom-dyed shawl ball: archaeo (contact Dana)
3. TheColorWheel Rainbow Self-Striping Sparkle Sock Yarn: loonyhiker (contact Dana)
4. Black Market Wool Teenage Riot Sock Yarn: 9grands4grma (contact Dana)
5. Unwind Yarn Company Expedition Sport in the color of your choice: bigD (contact Dana)
6. Unwind Yarn Company Touring DK in the color of your choice: phoenixfire (contact Dana)
7. Midnight Scribbles Hawkeye Kate Bishop stitchmarkers: princessmommie (contact Dana)
8. Midnight Scribbles Booster Gold stitchmarkers: craftycavy (contact Dana)
9. Lollipop Yarn Tranquility ball of sock yarn: hoploppitry (contact Dana)
10. Desert Vista Dyeworks Dios De Los Muertos Sock Yarn: melissa724 (contact Brittany)
11. Vintage Rose Knitique Love To Knit stitchmarkers: stephaniesews (contact Dana)
12. Two If By Hand “Effie” on BFL/Silk fiber: spitfiresnc (contact Dana)
13. Fiddleknits Aria Silver Sock yarn in Hypnotic: cecileinindiana (contact Dana)
You have until April 5 to contact us to claim your prize. If we have not heard from you by then, we will redraw your prize and give it to someone else. When you contact us please give us your name (first AND last please!), and your full mailing address. Thank you!
* Kicks and Giggles bag draw: 2-96: #24 JustWantsToKnit (contact Brittany)
* We will be at Camp Pluckyfluff in Asheville March 22-23. If you’re going to be there (or live in the area) and want to have dinner, let us know!
* Dana is offering a 10% discount for the month of March in her shop with a coupon code mentioned in the episode.