Episode 92: I’ll Suffer Through A Chart For You, Amy
Thank you for joining us for Episode 92 of Just One More Row! For the month of September we are proud to be sponsored by Daizie Knits!
At Daizie Knits, our goal is to provide a rainbow of colors in a range of fibers and weights. We dye all our produces in small batches using a kettle dying method; so each one is a unique. Our focus is semi-solids but we also provide some variegated color-ways to add to your color combinations. We strive to find yarns and fibers that makes your heart sing and your toes curl with delight. Not seeing your perfect yarn or fiber? Let us know so we can work on a custom order just for you. At daizieknits.com, you can contact us, view a gallery of projects, check out the show schedule and of course, link to our shop. Use the coupon code mentioned in the episode to receive 20% off your next purchase.
New In The Queue:
Dana: Penelope Cobblestone Scarf by Jennifer Moretti (free Ravelry download), Eugenia’s Mittens by Mollie Woodworth (free Ravelry download)
Brittany: Eppleby hat by Rachel Coopey. £3.5 ($5.96 at conversion rate as of recording)
Just One More Craft:
Dana: getting back to my Woodland Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
Brittany: Beatrix Potter cross stitch from her mom- going to finish it herself!
Book Review: New American Knits by Amy Christoffers (also available on Interweave here)
* 20 patterns, varying from pullovers to cardigans to hats to cowls, with a heavy focus on sweaters
* all patterns are named after American artists that inspired AC
* Dana’s favorites: Moses Hoodie, Benton Cardigan, Hopper Cardigan, Rockwell Hat
* Brittany’s favorites: Georgia Sweater, Tanner Cowl, Remington Cardigan
* Solar Flair Fibres contest winner: #37: carrotmusic. Please contact Dana by September 10 to claim your prize!
* next episode we will announce the prizewinners for the Christmas In July KAL.
* next episode we will talk about Brittany’s shower and all of the gifts you guys sent!
* next episode is Brittany’s last one before her “maternity leave” but stay tuned in October for a special episode that Dana will do with CaffeinatedGert… a new eBook from Daniela & a new colorway from Dana = a great KAL that we will be doing!
* we are looking for sponsors for 2015… spring is booked up but we are looking to start filling up summer. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in sponsoring and we will send you the information.
* thank you to everyone who ordered from handcraftedgifts.etsy.com and elisadallomo.etsy.com!
* thank you so much to Daizie Knits for sponsoring, and we hope you’ll go check out her shop and use the coupon code to pick up something awesome!