Episode 100: Pointy Eared Badgers
Thank you for joining us for episode 100! For the month of January we are proud to be sponsored by Desert Vista Dyeworks.
Expand Your View of Hand Dyed Yarn at Desert Vista Dyeworks! So many exciting things are happening for 2015!!!!! The yearly colorway theme is focused on the decades of the past century. Each month six new colorways in self striping, variegated and ColorBlock yarns are created based on the inspirations shared by the members of our Ravelry Group. Desert Vista Dyeworks is the home for all of the Zombody Colorways. You never know when there will be a newly inspired self striping Zombody! Join us this year for our Officially Unofficial Desert Vista Dyeworks Monthly Sock Club. Information for all upcoming events, sales, and new colorways are posted on Instagram, Facebook, and the Ravelry Group. Expand Your View, Today!!!
From January 1- February 7, JOMR listeners save 20% off their order by using the coupon code mentioned in the episode.
Just One More Craft:
Brittany: I made a badger stuffie using the book Mollie Makes Woodland Friends
Clean Slate Challenge:
- Please be sure to post your pictures!! We can’t count your yardage without a picture of the FO accompanying it!!
- Be sure to check out the new FAQs. They’re at the bottom of the header text on both threads.
- Into The Wool vendors will be announced in the Ravelry group on 1/20/15.
- Into The Wool signups will start on 2/1/15 at 3pmET. Signups will be linked in a NEW thread on the Ravelry group. Be sure to remind anyone who has mentioned to you that they might be interested in going, because we are pretty sure that spots will run out FAST!
- Desert Vista Dyeworks contest!! Be sure to listen to the episode for the prompt, and answer it in the contest thread on the Ravelry group. All of our regular contest rules apply. Contest ends January 28 at 5pmCT. The winner will win a skein of their choosing, dyed to order! Thanks to Susan for her generosity and for sponsoring!!
- thank you to the three people who have made donations to the podcast. We really appreciate you!!