Episode 105: A Bunny Yarmulke
Thank you for joining us for episode 105 of Just One More Row!
On The Needles/Bobbins:
Dana: Adama, Hungry Caterpillar Baby Cocoon & Hat, Madelyn’s Enchanted Forest Blanket, Madelyn’s Quaintly, Madelyn’s Belle Isle
Brittany: Bunny Hat with Chin Ties, M’s seeekrit sweater
From the old WDYWTHA thread:
- explain differences in batt, rolags, punis, top, roving (The Spinner’s Book of Yarn Designs by Sarah Anderson)
- do we use superwash fiber when we spin? why or why not?
Clean Slate Challenge Drawing Update: we have not heard from a few of our winners. Please get with Dana ASAP (by April 5) or we will have to redraw your prize! Thank you! Also, Dana was saving prizes to mail out until the podcast buttons came in.
- Stitches South- April 23-26. We will be there on the 25th for part of the day, but considering Dana’s advanced state of pregnancy at that point, we won’t be participating in an official meetup. We will have podcast buttons with us though, if you want one and happen to see us!
- Dana’s Baby Shower: April 26. Since Dana will already be in Nashville for her anniversary (and Stitches) we have decided to have her shower at a brunch place on Sunday April 26. It will be at Ellendale’s at 10:30. Please let us know if you want to come so we can make reservations. If you aren’t able to come, please be sure to mail any gifts you’re making to Brittany by April 15 so they are sure to get to her in time. PM her on Ravelry (brittanylaine) for her address!
- Dana’s shop news: fiber dyeing has ended, so only April’s update will have dyed top in it (might put some batts up at some point though, we’ll see). The second quarter update schedule has been posted. Thanks for your support!