Episode 130: Hooray for the Red White and Blue!
Thank you for joining us for episode 130 of Just One More Row! This episode is brought to you by Unwind Yarn Company.
Just One More Craft:
Dana: What I’ve sewed: Scout Tee (less than happy with the fit but oh well), tote bags (took Learn To Sew: Simple Bags class on Craftsy), lots of WIP cases for DPN knitters (look for these in the shop!), notions bags, Jane tops (3) for Madelyn, long-sleeved Jane dresses (2) for Madelyn, another pillowcase dress for Madelyn. Lots of things are cut out and just waiting for me to find the time to sew them as well! What I’m reading/listening too: Cold Days from the Dresden Files series (just one more book left- what am I gonna do!), still trundling through How To Be A Tudor.
- 6 months under our belt for 12 in 16, and we still have 82 people in the running toward the yearlong prize! We have some fun stuff to give away to a couple of those 82… all winners please PM Dana with your address so she can get your prize out to you! We need to hear from you by 7/31 or we will have to redraw your prize from the rest of the prize pool.
- Knitcrazykate wins a skein of Lanitium Ex Machina sock yarn!
- Luvmerida wins a notions bag sewn by Dana!
- Knitter-pixie wins a notions bag sewn by Dana!
- fieldwonderful wins a notions bag sewn by Dana!
- outofthisworld wins a notions bag sewn by Dana!
- Unwind Yarn Company shop news: introducing DPN WIP cozies for 5-6” DPNs! These won’t be super-regular in the shop since I don’t want to turn sewing into a full-time job in addition to dyeing yarn (*wink*) so get ‘em while they’re hot! Introductory price of $6 apiece while the first batch lasts, then they’ll go up to $8.
- I’m getting ready to list more new stitched necklaces (including bigger sizes and different shapes!) at Unwind In Stitches! There is still an option to purchase a custom pendant, or you can convo me if you have something in mind you’d like me to make just for you. 🙂